VASHI.com - Mayfair
VASHI.com is seeking a multi-faceted social media professional ready to take the next step in their career by bringing interdisciplinary experience to a entry level social media role. Working alongside a senior team, this is the perfect opportunity to activate a broad skill set and be part of a rapidly growing international brand. The ideal candidate will be innovative, creative, organised and proactive.
SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT
- Assist in the creation of unique and engaging social and marketing/editorial content
- Ensure all social content across all platforms reflects the aims and values of the brand
- Assist in the management of global social communities, including brand campaign deployment
- Identify and communicate trends through social media i.e. campaigns and events
- Co-ordinate with marketing on relevant messaging for social communities
- Liaise with marketing and editorial to shape social strategy
- Support the business with new social initiatives
- Responsibility for social media calendar management
- Assist in the management of social media content creation, including briefing of assets and formats for social (ie animations or cropping imagery)
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders whilst assisting and providing creative ideas on social media strategies
- Monitor progress using social media analytic
- Answer directly to social media inquiries
- All while adhering to the company's voice and brand guidelines.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and social media analytics
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, relationship-building and influencing skills, with the ability to articulate messages clearly and with impact
- Meticulous planner, experienced in prioritising and juggling multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong communicator with the ability to keep stakeholders informed and on side.
- Ability to think through problems to find appropriate solutions.
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns delivered across PR, social, digital marketing, partner marketing, and internal communications.
- Results-oriented with the ability to think strategically and turn insights into initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously and build a channel up from inception.
- Excellent written English; effective at copywriting in different styles and lengths.
- Obsessive attention to detail and naturally organised.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking and with an impeccable work ethic
- Premium experience in fashion/jewellery/retail/e-commerce.
- Graphic design, photography and/or video production background