Do you LOVE all things social? Do you have an interest in lifestyle? If yes, then read on for more information about an exciting role that encompasses both passions.
Our client is a well established PR agency based in Reading, seeking someone that truly understands all things social and PR. The role is critical within the company as the agency provide 80% of their clients' social media services too. It will entail the following:
- Good / thorough understanding and experience of managing social media feeds and campaigns particularly across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter - including setting up / planning / day to day management /advertising and evaluation - minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Ideally agency experience / experience of handling multiple client accounts / feeds
- Preferably an in interest in lifestyle
- Ability to spot, develop and deliver creative content from scratch ( creative graphics to be largely done by creative team), including news jacking
- Building strong relationships with target bloggers and social influencers
- Good all round communicator - verbal and written with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite / edit images etc
This is an exciting and dynamic role that really offers a great opportunity for the right hard-working candidate. Please apply today or call us for more information.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job