Their social media agency is responsible for managing the social channels brands such as VO5, Tresemmé, Jessops and LG.This is a grad job offering £18.5K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Community management, auditing social media channels, coming up with great social content ideas with the content team.
- Creating regular and engaging content formats that resonate strongly with the businesses audience
- Managing social channels day-to-day, maximising traffic and viral opportunities with time-relevant posting.
- Managing social media competitions - picking and contacting winners via social platforms
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity on social platforms
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with product releases, campaigns and brand activity
- Monitoring social trends to help the company continue to innovate and be a market leader
- A true passion for social media. Understands what great customer service means for social media. Creative flair and a real curiosity for your work.
- Excellent knowledge of social media space, especially Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- Good writing skills with ability to edit and proofread
- General internet and computer software proficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Working with one of the biggest names in publishing and being part of a social media agency that is unique in the industry. All in central London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job