We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Watford, they are looking for an experienced Operations Manger to lead and develop their Social Media Engagement team. The successful candidate will manage high risk controls, continually improve staff engagement. Deliver team KPI's and consistently deliver great consumer experience in channel as part of the overall social media strategy.
- Define and lead the social media customer service engagement strategy to deliver outstanding customer experience and drive contact efficiencies.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Team to define Social Media Engagement Team objectives, including setting Commission and departmental KPIs.
- Clear understanding of Social Media Engagement Team targets across channels, crisis management and recruitment to cover 365 days a year operation.
- Contribution to all areas of the business, sharing ideas and opportunities to drive required change and assisting other areas of customer operations and the digital channel when business demands.
- Own and maintain standard operating procedures, including best practice for social media management tool controls and processes.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and adherence of social media tone of voice playbook, engagement guidelines and agent training materials.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of managing an operational social media team within a high profile brand.
- Able to build, lead, develop and motivate a team which operates in a fast paced, operational and highly regulated environment.
- Creative and high energy leadership with a proven track record in inspiring teams to drive high levels of positive brand engagements on social media.
- Critical understanding of what works in social media engagement, and ability to communicate this with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to produce high quality output which adheres to brand integrity as well as meet predetermined metrics