My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced social media and email marketing professional to join their growing marketing department.
This role will be responsible for execution and growth of email marketing and social media channels.
- Creating and executing email marketing across different brands
- Maintaining and developing social media platforms.
- Working closely with the Brand Manager to come up with new ideas for content-driven marketing.
- Working with internal and freelance staff across the group to research, solicit and edit content.
- Research and keep up to date with the latest ideas and competition in email marketing, social media and content marketing.
- Work closely with the online and offline marketing teams to improve the quality, frequency and ROI of email marketing and social media.
- General copywriting projects as and when required.
- Working closely with the Copywriter/PR executive to ensure PR campaigns and communications are effectively translated across email and social media channels.
Skills & Experience:
- Creative and high energy
- Experience in email marketing and working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Ability to write in multiple tones of voice for different brands and audiences
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional marketing role
- Forward thinking and dedicated approach to maintaining social media channels
- Demonstrably skilled at managing workload and multiple priorities
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Able to work well as part of a team and contribute positively to the overall marketing department and company as a whole
Salary: £21,000.00 to £24,000.00 (dependent on experience)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media