Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for an experienced individual passionate about social media and digital marketing to work with us and help build and promote our brand and products.
· Manage & update our social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc..)
· Increase engagement through social media interaction
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social way.
· Create and manage social ad campaigns.
· Research relevant content to reach our ideal customers.
· Implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
· Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Previous experience in Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing and Marketing
· Ability to report on Social Media performance
· Good spoken & written communication skills
· Ability to think creatively
· Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of our business through various types of content
· A keen and active interest in social media
· Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Experience in creating HTML campaigns through platforms such as MailChimp
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
The role is part-time 3 days a week (4 hours per day) 9.30am - 1.30pm.
3 month temporary contract, but could become permanent depending on engagement success rate.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job