Customer Care Specialist - Social Media Team
I am recruiting for a fantastic role based in Birmingham for one of the UK's fastest growing energy suppliers.
What we’re looking for within the Social Media Team Manager position
Someone who is as passionate about customers and great service as we are. A friendly, professional Team Manager, experienced in managing social channels. A great leader and motivator, with the skills to create a brand new customer facing social media team as well as to assist delivery our social media plan and strategy.
- Lead and grow our customer facing Social Media Team provide coaching around best practice and proper use of social communications.
Follow all relevant HR processes.
Manage social media channels, focusing on our presence on Twitter and Facebook.
Work alongside our customer management team to ensure any customer questions are answered quickly and completely.
Monitor online activity using a variety of tools.
Be self-sufficient, look for solutions and make things better using your own initiative.
Key skills required
- Customer first approach
- Awesome verbal and written communicator, with strong spelling and grammar skills
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality care and customer experience
- Problem solving skills and great attention to detail
- Flexibility and resilient
- Relevant experience
- Proven leader with ability to manage workload and team effectively
- A role model to your team and colleagues
- Friendly and approachable
- A real passion for helping others
- Naturally empathetic
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multitasking
- A great listener
- Flexible approach to work
- Great attention to detail
Why work for them
- By joining us you’ll receive a competitive salary, performance related bonus, an invite to join our pension scheme, plus the chance to be part of a multi-national ambitious and growing company.
- It’s not just our customers who get extra!
Who we’re looking for
- We’re looking for motivated people who love providing great service and care about customers as much as we do. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to join us in our modern home just outside Birmingham City Centre, get in touch today!
A bit about my client
- Their ambitious and give customers the chance to save money whilst providing great service. We offer some of the UK’s cheapest energy tariffs, backed up by our promise to always treat our customers fairly - we’re a challenger energy company who exist to give customers a great deal.
Due to the large number of applicants we aim to contact you within 3 working days, however if you have not been contacted then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job