Our client is an EdTech innovator in game-based culture learning. Designed by interculturalists, our country-specific interactive games leverage visual storytelling and gamification to teach foreign students and adults about a country's cultural values.
Graphic Designer & Social Media Marketing Intern
- Create social media images to promote Culture Buff Games on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Create static images and moving image/video or willing to learn on the job.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and develop designs.
- Increase our followers and reach on Pinterest.
- Research content relevant to culture and pin it to relevant Pinterest boards
- Propose new ideas to increase game users and generate publicity on social media.
- Internship offered is virtual and part-time.
- Opportunity to be mentored by the CEO.
- We can offer the right candidate experience of working in an Ed-tech gamification start-up and an opportunity to boost his or her CV.
WHO FITS THE BILL
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualities
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Graphic design skills and a good aesthetic sense.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Interest in learning about different cultures.
- Interest in experiencing a bootstrapping start-up.
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently and muck in.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'