RP Analytics are recruiting a Social Media Coordinator to join an existing client. The client is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their marketing team.
- Manage day to day running of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Plan the Social Media strategy with the considerations of seasonal campaigns
- Responsible for paid and organic social media activity
- Assist the sales team through the creation of engaging content and increasing brand awareness
- Social Media campaign analysis
- Liaising with other areas of the business in order to create best practice
- Excellent understanding of Social Media channels
- Posses strong copywriting skills
- Strong creative and art work skills
- The ability to generate own content and write specific copy requirements based on the audience needs
- Experience in a similar Social Media role
- Graduate with a Marketing background
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'