Social Media Coordinator
Woking - Up to £25,000
We are looking for a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference working within a Charitable environment, this rewarding role is suited to someone that is dependable, reliable and not afraid to get stuck in!
- Monitoring of Social Media
- Proactive use of Social Media
- Social Media Calendar
- Case Studies
- Reporting and administration
- Highly experienced in working in an office environment
- A strong understanding of Social Media and its uses
- Relevant education
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for working within the Charitable sector
- An understanding or interest in general health and sport
- Previous experience in dealing directly with the public
- Experience of working in the Charitable Sector
- Previous use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc to attract volunteers
If you're interested in this Charity Social Media role within a successful local Charity please do apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Social Media , Charity
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the job criteria and for any other opportunities which may also be relevant to your skills or experience. You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful and if we wish to arrange for you to register with us at our premises in Woking.
- Social Media Charity