As we continue to invest heavily in our current and future digital strategy, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our International department for a Display and Paid Social Media Coordinator. This role requires an innovative, passionate and driven individual to take responsibility for large budget campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time & within budget whilst meeting or exceeding our business objectives. Reporting into the International Acquisition Manager you will work across our Global brand portfolio and be tasked with delivering our core KPI’s within the paid social and display space alongside our agency.
What you’ll be responsible for Display and Paid Social Media Coordinator:
- Account Management: Own the day to day account management for our Display and Paid Social campaigns whilst prioritising workload to ensure all activity is optimised efficiently.
- Communication: Ensure we are regularly updating the wider business on channel performance by reporting back campaign analysis and testing results. Important to share minutes from meetings and regularly validate prioritisation of tasks and projects with Manager.
- Budget Management: Ensure spend levels are in line with budget or trading requirements. Help to support future forecasting for respective brands and identify additional budget opportunities for your brands.
- Evaluate Success/Performance: Ensure all activities have clear objectives and targets; analyse results and identify opportunities; feedback performance and actions to managers; help develop our digital measurement practices and processes. Ensure regular reporting is completed accurately and used to identify trends and challenge performance further.
- Third Party Relationships: Build & maintain strong, positive business relationships with Media Agency and Third Party Suppliers to develop mutually beneficial partnerships.
What you will need to succeed in our digital marketing team:
- Previous experience in Display and Paid Social media not required but would be advantageous.
- A passion for digital marketing and ongoing interest in current and future digital issues, practices and developments.
- Ability to work independently under your own initiative to identify and improve current processes and explore further opportunities.
- Need to be open-minded, flexible and have a positive can do attitude toward new challenges, with a willingness to learn, embrace new technologies and business change.
- Strong problem solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
- Excellent numeracy skills and enjoy number crunching to identify opportunities and focus on ROI.
- Strong Excel skills are beneficial (pivot tables, formulas and formatting) but training will be provided.
In return, the Media Coordinator will receive everything you’d expect from working for one of the UK’s largest online retailers including great training, a clear development path and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown Group.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'