Social Media Content Specialist-3 Months-Remote-£350/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking a Social Media Content Specialist for our Public sector client on a remote basis. This is an initial 3 Month contract paying up to £350/Day Inside IR35.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
The goal of this role is to gradually achieve enhanced, superior customer engagement and improved complaints management by tactically and strategically leveraging all aspects of the social media channel policy and strategy, aligned with the complaints management process.
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
* Respond to user-generated complaints in line with the policy for each community
* Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
* Collaborate with other functions to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing
* Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
* Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
* Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented, with good multitasking and organisational ability
* Fluency in English
* Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
* Candidates MUST HAVE solid understanding of how social media channels work and how to improve content to respond to complaints
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
Social Media Content Specialist, Social Media Specialist, Social Media, Content Specialist, Content, Content Strategy, Strategy, Marketing, Social Media Channels, Social Media Marketing, Content, Content Manager, Complaints, Complaints Management, CRO, SEO, Web Design, Content, Content improvement, Public Sector, Government
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Complaints Management
- Content Manager
- Social Media Channels
- Content Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Social Media Content Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'