As for the work perks, not only will you be surrounded by a friendly, supportive, and talented team, but you’ll be sure to soak up the team’s energy and enthusiasm for all things social media and marketing like a sponge. You’ll also benefit from a competitive salary alongside a fantastic employee benefits package with team nights, Friday lunches, 25 days holiday, and a company MacBook.
If you have an enthusiastic and innovative nature, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Our client award winning Digital Agency are seeking an experienced, creative, and highly organised Digital Content Manager to assist in overseeing their Content Team while contributing to the overall growth and success of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help to manage the Content Team, ensuring a high standard of work is maintained at all times
- Be responsible for the output of inspiring, market leading content concepts and execution on behalf of our clients that will make our work famous for its success
- Oversee client content, ensuring briefs are fulfilled and delivery is on time
- Proactively ensure members of the Content Team are provided with the opportunity to learn and improve within their roles
- Plan, executive, and analyse client specific content while looking for opportunities to improve and expand upon content
- Organise and facilitate team 'Huddles’ and meetings to encourage creativity and brainstorming
- Collaborate with all key members of the team, particularly the Accounts and PPC Teams.
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of the agency
- Take a key interest in data analytics produced from content output, using this information to better future campaigns
- Work with all aspects of the services team to plan and execute client pitches to maintain and grow the agencies client base
- Be influential in the ideation and development of their social media software suite
- Work with PPC department to formulate and execute accurate and effective campaigns
- Oversee and produce best practice procedures for community management and upskill team members to meet our high standards
- Persistently chase excellence in both individual work and across the business as a whole
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable in high level content creation and delivery, knowing client content suitability and current best performing digital content
- Have a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information, news, data, and research quickly while distilling the most important / relevant information for intelligent strategic development
- Efficient in producing work that is accurate and high quality
- Highly competent in all aspects of the role while maintaining integrity and trustworthiness with expert use of knowledge and the humility to admit mistakes and continue to learn
- Analytical, inquisitive, and extremely meticulous
- Bright, motivated, and driven
- Reliable, flexible, and cooperative
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Honest and trustworthy
- Personable and approachable with an enthusiasm and passion for excellence
- Able to remain calm under pressure while meeting all deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Proactive and highly organised with excellent information management and communication skills
- Brilliant communication and presentation skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to all team members and management
- Able to understand company reports, key business theories, and have an awareness of day-to-day business news
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem solving
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Content Strategy