Calling all Instagram Superstars! A high-flying, forward-thinking fashion empire based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is on the hunt for a creative and talented Social Media Content Manager to take their Instagram campaigns to the next level!
The company is one the world’s most iconic fashion brands, with loyal customers across the globe! They pride themselves on delivering the latest fashion at an affordable price so in order to keep ahead of the competition, they are now looking to hire an experienced Social Media Content Manager who will primarily focus on establishing, enhancing and solidifying their Instagram account.
The Social Media Content Manager (Instagram) will become an integral part of the business’ marketing team, hence, the individual will need to demonstrate a creative mindset which can be utilised to implement bold, on-trend ideas that stand out from the crowd. It’s also vital that the successful candidate has their own established Instagram account with a large following with a strong knowledge of key influencers within the fashion industry.
The Main Responsibilities of Social Media Content Manager (Instagram):
- Take charge of all visual content creation for the Instagram account, bearing in mind the content on other social media channels as consistency is key
- Manage all briefs for any creative visual concepts from the wider marketing team
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge on the latest industry events, social media trends, influencers, TV shows and celebrities
- Work closely with the Influencer team in order to produce on-brand influencer content whilst also creating briefs for any campaign-related content
- Be the go-to person for all reactive, competition-based and shoot-led visual content by liaising with the Global Content and Social Media Manager
- Assist in the sharing of content by working with the Social Media/Content Assistants and work closely with all other departments to ensure that visual content is used across all social channels
- Aim to constantly identify new content creation opportunities for all channels whilst also supporting all internal creative activations
- Become fully aware of all campaigns and the effects they will have on social media
- Develop strong work relationships with other departments including Ecommerce, Warehouse and Design
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a social media role is essential
- Proven track-record of delivering successful social media campaigns, particularly on Instagram
- Has their own, highly successful and established Instagram account with a large following
- Expert knowledge of the latest trends in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of and/or connections of key influencers within the fashion industry e.g. celebrities, bloggers etc.
- Someone who has a genuine passion for fashion and also lives, breathes social media!