Social Media & Content Manager, Fashion/Retail Industry, - London - £50K
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager for a key role within a well-known Fashion/Retail Brand based in Central London. For this role we are looking for someone who:
- Has 4-5 years of experience managing social channels for a retail or fashion, ideally with team management experience.
- Strong Social Strategy experience across major brands
- Needs to be able to demonstrate how they have grown a community through a social platform such as Facebook or Twitter, but also how they have increased engagement and used social to answer the communications objective.
- Works across the brand to educate and train all areas to create and find the most engaging and relevant stories to tell through the social channels and its own internal intranet.
- Needs to create and plan a content calendar for the year, identifying cultural spikes that are relevant to the business and to the customers of each property, which is likely to differ greatly.
- Will strengthen a team that already has a pool of brilliant social media minds that just needs a bit of guidance and steering their energy in the right direction.
About the company
Quite simply they are one of the most recognisable retail brands with a fantastic portfolio, known for the quality of product and service. This is a company that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit of employees and offer you the chance to get to the pinnacle of your career and quickly!
- Social Media & Content Manager
- Fashion/Retail Industry
- - London - £50K