Social Media Content Creator
Full time Office Based in Stoke on Trent /Newcastle Under Lyme ST5
A rare and exciting role, perfect for someone who has Social Media Content experience working with an Industrial or Engineering Products/Environment and now looking to progress their marketing career. Your role will be made easier due to our products being cutting edge which directly save lives and help companies to become compliant with ever changing laws around fire prevention and suppression. These are innovative, new, ground-breaking products which are shaking up the industry, therefore the role offers the opportunity for a creative person to really grab attention to get our messages across.
You will be the social media expert posting to promote our business and services to grow our brand awareness, followers and interaction across relevant Social Media platforms. Reaching out across the company to gain customer testimonials, good news stories and relevant industry posts. Also creating paid and sponsored social media adverts as well as targeting specific audiences.
You will benefit from being part of a Global British Family Business, based in the ST5 area of Stoke on Trent, you will need to confident to set up and run the Social Media content for the business. At our Staffordshire Based HQ we have a full Marketing Team able to offer support with copy, video, graphic design etc but otherwise you will be on your own working closely with all divisions of the business to get our messages out to the world. Due to the fast-moving nature of the industry, you will need to have your ear to the ground with the Sales and Technical departments and therefor you will need to be office-based (in the ST5 area) Monday to Friday.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy across platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Create engaging and relevant content for social media channels, including posts, images, videos, that align with our brand voice and objectives.
- Manage and maintain the social media content calendar, ensuring consistent and timely delivery of content.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, and best practices, and implement them into the social media strategy to maximize effectiveness.
- Engage with the online community, respond to comments and messages, with meaningful conversations and relationships with our audience.
- Monitor and analyse social media metrics and performance to track the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging platforms, creative techniques and changes in social media algorithms to adapt strategies accordingly.
- You will be able to show you have worked within an Industrial Products environment ideally with worldwide Sales.
- Computer literate, specifically Microsoft Word & Excel, including social media software.
- An expert in social media posting across all platforms, including paid advertising and scheduling.
- Be enthusiastic about learning new skills and marketing techniques and be able to think outside of the box.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as you will be representing the business in important updates and campaigns.
- Possess excellent time management skills, with the ability to confidently work to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Enjoy working on your own but with the support of a larger team within the group of companies when needed.
- Office Based in ST5 Newcastle Under Lyme area Monday to Friday.
The Opportunity Offers:
- Competitive and Flexible Salary to suit the successful candidate.
- Bring your own ideas to life, with a great deal of freedom to be creative.
- A key member within a growing young Cutting-edge Business with the security of being part of well-established Large Global Group
- Excellent career opportunities for long term personal development and advancement.
If you feel you would thrive with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, looking for a long-term career within a well established and growing global business this could be the ideal platform for you to show what you can do. You will be joining a company who not only recognise but reward excellence. For more information or for a confidential chat please forward your CV to John Hutchinson.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'