Social Media and Content Creator
My client is a leading food & lifestyle brand that is looking for an exceptional Social Media Content Creator to join the business.
The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working for a brand within Lifestyle or FMCG. This person needs to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter to manage their own workload as well as work closely with senior people in the business.
You'll need to be highly creative and an incredible storyteller. Using these writing skills you will manage the strategy for all the social channels and build their community to its maximum potential.
- Managing all social accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter channels
- Growing the social following on all of their accounts. How you do it is where your knowledge and skills are crucial.
- Lead creative social campaigns and produce fantastic and engaging content to their platforms
- Doing the rounds on socials, following relevant accounts, liking and commenting on posts, etc…
- Supporting the community by answering questions and queries
- Reaching out and building communities. Again, how you do it is where your expertise lies
- Creative thinking and innovative ideas. With a keen eye for both copy, video and design, you'll be well versed in balancing punchy copy with spot-on tone of voice and design skills. Photography and, video editing and Photoshop experience is a real plus here.
You must have:
- Solid experience in a social media environment, ideally with a leading retail/consumer brand.
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media.
- Experience in successfully managing a social budget.
- Personal qualities - ambitious, positive outlook, high energy, great team worker. A self-starter with the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Social Media Manager
- Community Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'