This exciting videogames publisher is looking to recruit a Community and Social Media Manager to facilitate and promote relevant content across a network of key influencers and to deliver content for owned, earned and paid social media channels.
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships with key Influencers, content creators, bloggers, YouTubers, Streamers, etc
- Keep Influencer partners engaged, involving them in content tailored to their style and channels.
- Discover new up and coming Influencer partners and gaming talent for future partnerships.
- Build and execute Social and Community plans across all relevant platforms.
- Plan and execute Community events
- Create content and communication materials for Social Media channels in tune with key marketing beats and announcements.
- Forge close relationships with relevant local partners such as Key retailers to leverage their social channels
- Develop and maintain a key Influencer partner database.
- Reporting on the performance of Community & Social initiatives
Experience and Skills needed:
- Substantial experience as a Social and Community Manager within the gaming industry
- Passion for the Social Media & Community universe including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, Steam, Reddit, ResetERA, Forums, blogs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Established contacts and relationships with Influencers, particularly within video games and the eSports scene
- Understanding of the local media and new media landscape.
- Creative flair and confidence to try new things
- Be an effective team player through effective communication and listening, reliability, respectfulness and conflict resolution
- Extremely well organised, with strong administrational skills. An ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines is essential.
for more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- Community Management
- Social Media
- Video Games