Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting a Social Media Coordinator for our client based in the West Byfleet area. This role would suit a graduate or candidate with an equivalent qualification with a proven track in Social Media Marketing in a business to business or charity environment and who also has an interest in fitness,sports and events.
The Role of the Social Media Coordinator
- Management of Social Media content across all platforms, including responses.
- Use Social Media to engage the audience, promote and inspire potential users, as well as recruit potential participant through portraying the ethos of the company
- Organising the Social Media Schedule every week
- Collating images and video and blog content in partnership with the PR and wider Marketing team.
- Administration and reporting of campaign activity sharing information to various departments within the organisation.
- During busy period and events assisting the Social Media Manager in monitoring Facebook posts and Tweets in order for events to run smoothly.
- Administration of Website updates and assist in segmenting users to target specifically offering help and advice.
If you are looking for a challenge where you really can make an impact with your Social Media skills do not delay contact Mercury Talent today?
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media