Are you an ambitious and creative candidate with a strong background within social media and digital marketing?
We're looking to recruit an energetic Social Media Co-ordinator, working for an innovative and creative European brand, based at their Banbury premises.
The Social Media Co-ordinator will be responsible for brand social media campaigns and calendars, day-to-day management of all social media channels, brand strategy and creation across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. The role will report into the Marketing Manager and will involve working closely with the creative and design teams.
The role will require someone passionate about social media and branding, with a creative edge, results focus and excellent forward planning skills.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of all social media accounts
- Social media content calendar - creation, implementation and evaluation. Working closely with all relevant internal departments
- Social media advertising
- Creating keyword rich and engaging content for all social media platforms
- Monitoring and reporting on campaigns and day activity
- Ensure consistent brand message throughout activity
Skills & Experience
- Previous Social Media management experience
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written
- Good creativity - able to work on brand and relate to targets markets
- Able to analyse and report on performance
- Good collaborative worker
- Attention to detail important
- Great motivation
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days, you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Brand Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Content Management
- Social Media
- Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job