The successful candidate will be required to "hit the ground running".
- Develop and provide recommendations on budget allocation across all paid social media channels to achieve acquisition targets
- Execute a clear framework for moving prospects down the sales funnel leveraging the social media channels
- Provide recommendations on new and emerging platforms and ensure the department is kept updated of all new innovation
- Decide on target audiences in line with marketing strategy and proven audience building skills
Required Skills / Experience
- At least 2 years proven work experience in paid social media and digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills and has a proven ability to produce high quality, clear and persuasive campaign material
- Good organizational skills, able to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and presentational skills, knowledge of Analytics to produce comprehensive reports on campaigns and inform best practice
- Educated to degree level
- Knowledge of the animal health and welfare sector
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Social Media Campaigner Marketing