Social Media & Blogger Outreach Executive
Location: Manchester Central
Salary: £ - Dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours)
Parisian is an established and exciting fashion brand who have a dedicated B2C website, which has seen explosive growth. Founded in 2002 Parisian has grown to become a leading supplier of Wholesale Fashion clothing, designing and selling fast fashion trends and styles for young fashion conscious Women.
They are now looking to take the business to the next level - both in the UK and Internationally, and require a Social Media & Blogger Outreach Executive to join there established E-commerce team.
Working in this fast paced position you will be responsible for helping deliver Parisian’s Social Media Strategy to increase their social presence, brand awareness, PR and blogger outreach program.
You will already have a good digital and Social Media background with knowledge and connections with influential Bloggers, Vloggers and Social Media content creators in the fashion sector. You will be up to speed and following the latest young Women’s fashion trends and websites.
You will use this knowledge and experience to connect with new and existing relevant influential bloggers and social media profiles to increase Parisian’s Social metrics, brand awareness, website traffic and sales.
Responsibilities of the Social Media & Blogger Outreach Executive will include:
- Work with team to create, plan and deliver the social media strategy to increase Parisian’s brand awareness, social engagement and traffic to the website
- Maintain and update Parisian social media platforms with daily fresh new content, organising and coordinating all necessary visual assets -required each week for our latest new styles launched
- Research and connect with relevant new and existing bloggers and social media influencers
- Work with the team to create social media partnerships with influential Social Media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, Google+
- Plan and execute collaborations with relevant influential bloggers
- Create celebrity partnerships with upcoming celebs as potential commercial opportunities
- Write and post engaging content on all our social media channels using short tracking links and @ handles
- Work with the team to develop new ideas and initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of the platforms
- Ensure all Parisian Social Media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with Parisian’s brand tone of voice
- Analyse and review all campaign activities and produce weekly and monthly reports to maximise the results
- Create and write offsite/onsite copy, developing content ideas to support other digital marketing activities
- Stay up to date on the latest industry sector advancements on all key social media platform.
Requirements of the Social Media & Blogger Outreach Executive:
- At least 2 years of Social Media Marketing commercial experience agency or client side
- At least 2 years of Blogger Outreach Marketing commercial experience agency or client side
- Good understanding and knowledge working within Social Media marketing across all key platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Good writing skills and correct grammar
- Basic understanding of Digital marketing disciplines including SEO and PPC
- Excellent admin, time management and organisation skills
- Must be creative minded and have strong interest in fashion
- Good working knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Facebook insights and Social Media marketing monitoring 3rd party tools
- Ability to multi-task and meet weekly deadlines
- Must be a team player with positive attitude
- A levels and Degree (preferable but not essential).
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Social Media & Blogger Outreach Executive role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'