Ford & Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking Social Media Assistants on an interim basis to support one of the largest train franchises in the UK.
This position will see you managing our Rail clients social media accounts providing key information to their customers to ensure they are well informed of information which may affect them. You will work within a team which provides crucial updates/information to the public via several social media platforms.
Contract Duration: 3months minimum
- Posting on social media with updates on Rail travel and information such as train delays and cancellations, bus replacement services and any other information which will be useful to passengers planning their journeys
- Respond to customer enquiries across all social media accounts in a timely manner, liaising with other departments if necessary
- Liaise with Social Media Manager and External Comms Manager to ensure relevant news stories and industry announcements are publicised through the relevant social media channels and provide service updates to the PR team
- Develop and schedule proactive content design and multimedia to enhance our client's reputation and increase engagement with customers and other users of social media
- Monitor and provide engaging content for social media channels maintaining company standards
- Align with communications and marketing teams to issue information about campaigns and promotional offers through Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Produce reports regarding the effectiveness of the social media accounts on a daily basis.
You will have previous experience carrying out a similar position in a fast-paced environment. You will be a highly organised individual with excellent customer service skills and social media knowledge. You will be available immediately or have a short notice period.
- Previous experience working within a social media team
- Extensive social media knowledge
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience producing reports
- Flexible to work weekends/evenings as and when required to meet the demands of the role
- Experience working within Transportation in a social media team
- Understanding of the Rail industry
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'