A Social Media Assistant is needed to join an award-winning life sciences company near Bath. This is a unique role with a cutting edge fast-growing SME business where the work you will do has the potential to change lives all around the world.
Working primarily through our social media channels this role is split 50:50 between content creation and responding to customer’s questions and comments via a ticketing system. You be part of a team that are responsible for all communications, social media and content creation.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the company’s online presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Helping to provide engaging content (text, image and video content) for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. This will mainly be online but could also be on the phone at times
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews using Google Analytics, Twitter and Facebook analytics
- Providing regular social media metric reports, and finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Organising and participating in online events to build the community and boost brand awareness
- Liaising with the Living DNA product departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Building relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED?
- Experience with customer/community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, and writing an email newsletter)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills, with the ability to communicate in a way that represents the brand
- Hands on social media channel experience
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Great attention to detail and the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Creative flair with some basic video editing and Adobe suite experience
- A problem solver who can come up with a customer response in matter of minutes
- Ability to deal with a high intensity customer focused environment
- An interest in current digital trends and a natural ability to analyse conversation and input in customer perception
In return, this company offers a competitive salary + benefits as well as a friendly supportive working environment where expertise will be values and you will have the opportunity to develop your own ideas and creativity.
Curious to learn more? Please apply today and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion about this unique role.
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will take place at the earliest opportunity.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate across the South West.