Perm Social Media Assistant - £20 - £25K DOE - Woking
Working with the Social Media Manager the Social Media Assistant will take responsibility for monitoring and management of my client's social media presence.
If you have experience of working in an office and an understanding and interest in Social Media and its uses this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- We have an active presence on various social media sites. It will be your responsibility to monitor these sites, responding as appropriate and raising any concerns with the Social Media Manager.
- Social Media is an important part of our support network for our volunteers. You will use this medium to proactively encourage and motivate and recruit volunteers and promote events, ensuring that the ethos of the company is maintained and each supporter is made to feel special and important.
- Collating and creating material for the Social Media Calendar on a weekly basis
- Liaising with the PR Department to find good case studies that are suitable to use as either blogs, or paragraph quotes and image(s), for social media
- For each campaign, event or activity that is promoted through social media it will be imperative to keep clear and concise records, reporting on results to the relevant department.
- It is an essential part of this role to attend all events, assisting the Social Media Manager in monitoring the Facebook posts and tweets throughout the duration of the event, responding as necessary or passing on any relevant information to other team members to ensure the smooth running of the event.
You will have/be:
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to grasp the language and mood of the company
- The ability to deal sensitively and empathetically with supporters;
- Initiative and pro-activity - able to manage own work with minimal supervision
- Prepared to take responsibilities
- Experience of working in an office environment
- An understanding of Social Media and its uses
- An understanding or interest in general health and sport
- Previous experience in dealing directly with the public
- Experience of dealing with serious health issues
- Experience of working with the Charitable Sector
Halmer is a small recruitment agency. We work with some of the largest companies in the business placing candidates at all levels. We offer referrals so if this role isn't right for you, but know someone it would be perfect for, get them in contact.
- case studies