Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Tech City Stars could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
We are looking for a young person to ultimately take complete ownership of our social media presence (once trained and confident), to perform PPC campaigns, work on video and some PR pieces, to increase customer loyalty and affinity through social media and to reach out to new clients.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Daily management of social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Help us explore new social media channels, e.g. Snapchat
- Creating engaging video content for our clients and using both YouTube and Vimeo
- Creating engaging copy for blogs
- Help draft and execute email campaigns
- Attend events as a representative of our company
- Monitor hashtags and key accounts for mentions of our app and related topics.
- Familiarisation with CRM, SmartSheet, Base Camp and internal processes.
- Sending your own content created for blogs and marketing for venues & events to be reviewed before being published.
- Learning about marketing strategies.
- Independently working on your own campaigns and creating your own content from concept through to finished product.
- Sending RFI’s & RFP’s
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C in Maths and English
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
All you need is EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Tech City Stars, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website - www.techcitystars.co
ABOUT TECH CITY STARS
Tech City Stars helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways - Digital Marketing, IT Support & Networks and Web & Software Development. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Tech City Stars puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well - hey presto - YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!
- Social Media
- Video Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job