Join this financial services powerhouse as a talented Social Media and SEO Executive! With hybrid working and chance to make a real mark on the business, this is a great opportunity to advance your career!
Our client is certainly a force to be reckoned with within the finance industry! They have built their empire by offering millions of customers first-class, transparent, and competitive financial services. Helping their customers navigate the world of tax refunds for over two decades, they are looking for a talented Social Media and SEO Executive to join their team!
Take ownership in implementing the organic marketing strategy with a focus on lead acquisition. You will be monitoring organic channel performance helping to continually optimising for improved performance for a well-established, family-run business, operating as a market leader. They have helped people across the UK get unnecessary tax refunded through the HMRC since 1999.
Social Media and SEO Executive Responsibilities
- Ensuring lead targets are met by using a range of tools to provide data driven insights on organic channel performance including ways to improve and identify areas that can provide additional lead opportunities
- Identify and implement on page SEO operations such as keyword research, meta data, gap analysis and overall site maintenance
- Identify and implement technical SEO operations such as crawl errors, speed, bugs, schema, redirects and overall site maintenance
- Identify and implement off-page SEO operations such as optimising anchor text, link building and outreach.
- Drive relevant traffic that will suit the needs of users at different stages of their journey.
- Manage all SEO friendly content uploads to the website
- Create, maintain, and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Ensure content is produced in line with the correct tone of voice, suitable to customer personas
- Produce engaging and appealing content that will help grow a RIFT community online, drive traffic to our website and increase lead generation.
- Grow our social following by working closely with the CRM team to ensure organic social has a role in the customer journey.
- Produce insightful reports on social media performance
- Manage the organic social promotions budget, ensuring relevant content is promoted.
- Liaise with the contact centre, driving best practice for our use of social media platforms.
Social Media and SEO Executive Requirements
- At least one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM and social media.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting, and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
- Understands the commerciality of content.
- Can relay tangible experience that impacted change.
- Upbeat personality that can withstand pressure.
- A keen desire to ensure your technical skills and SEO knowledge remain up to date.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with any of Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic SEO tools
Is this your ideal role? Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Google Analytics
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'