Best Recruit UK are partnering with one of the most exciting and progressive businesses in the UK who are seeking a Social Media and PR Executive. Due to continued growth they are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individual to join their Head Office in Manchester.
Social Media and PR Executive Job Purpose:
Supports all social media channels, campaigns, and team members to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels. Supports PR Manager with regional and national activity.
Social Media Executive Job Duties:
- Manages all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand and PR-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with the wider Marketing Department
- Supports the PR Manager in developing ideas and content for all social media platforms and that communicate PR messages and stories online
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Saves PR cuttings and runs regular coverage reports
- Assists with PR sell-ins
- PR and copy-writing for on and offline
- Creative brainstorming for integrated social media and PR campaigns
- Understanding of social and PR budgets
- Managing social media boosting
Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing or Social Media, knowledge of Social Media Platforms, some knowledge and experience a press office or PR agency setting, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
- Content Management
- Social Media
- Social Media Marketing