Social Media and Marketing Executive
My diverse, reputable and well-established client are seeking a passionate individual to play an active role in the development of social media strategy within the business. With over 20 years of experience within their industry, this is an incredible opportunity to join a fast paced and innovative company that put their customers and staff at the heart of everything they do.
- Execute external marketing activity and campaigns across social media and other channels, ensuring the contribute towards business objectives
- Work with the Marketing team and wider business to ensure all goals and objectives are achieved.
- Deliver high quality briefs that deliver business and marketing objectives
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop integrated social media campaigns
- Supporting the Marketing Business Partner in managing the budget process
- Ensure appropriate ROI measurement is in place for all activity
- Data analytics
- Content copywriting
- A strong communicator
- Ability to be 'forward thinking’
- Strong organisation skills
- Proven experience of working with a budget framework
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to manage a varied workload
- Approachable manner and excellent interpersonal skills, a strong team player
- Results orientated
- Strategic perspective and able to show initiative
- You will be confident and tenacious
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Lucy at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated
- Interpersonal Skills
- Media Strategy
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'