IMMEDIATE START - VOLUNARY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN SOCIAL MEDIA
A leading Housing and Healthcare specialist based in West Bromwich have an opportunity for several bright and articulate Social Media interns to help build and manage several active and busy social media pages.
We started the year with 300 members of staff, we now have 700 and shortly will have grown to 1,200 members of staff within a matter of weeks.
We HAVE taken on interns Fulltime and permanant in the group for exceptional performers.
The Social Media intern role
Working closely with our National Business Development Director and the Managing Director, you will be building and subsequently managing several social accounts mainly attracting and responding to professionals in the Care industry.
The job role day to day
- Sitting in regular group wide Marketing meetings with Senior Directors
- Taking a brief from several internal clients
- Building social media pages on Linkeidn, Twitter, Reed.co.uk and Facebook
- Building a followers list - targeting carers and employers in the care sector interacting across several accounts
- Coming up with creative ideas to brand the business across social platforms and increasing engagement
- Helping to build a strong presence and ensuring that regular posts are placed through all social media channels
- We are looking for somebody who is Creative and who is not scared to share their ideas and put them into practice.
- Experience of all Social media channels is required along with a broad knowlege.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS ARE 8AM TO 5.30PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY