My client are looking for a Social Media and Content specialist to join an ambitious marketing team in a rapidly growing, scale-up, business.Responsibilities
- Paid Advertising:
? Day to day running of remarketing and prospecting campaigns to ensure ROAS target and spend is aligned with forecast.
? Setting up campaigns in line with brand promotions, key occasions and content plan
? Leading on copy and artwork for generating new ads
? Liaising with CRO team for product strategy
- Liaising with brand manager to ensure all content is on brand
- Overseeing organic social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) to ensure they are aligned with paid advertising.
- Reporting on performance, creative and placement to provide opportunities for optimisation.
- Owning content plan and leading team on key occasions and conversational topics
- Leading on content creation, ensure content is to the highest standard and fully reported on.
- Running content meetings with the Marketing team and other members of staff to generate ideas for future content and campaigns
- Sales & Margin against agreed targets
- Scalability of our Paid Social activity
- Ability to manage multiple accounts across multiple countries
- Experience running a scaled retail social media presence
- Ideally across multiple countries
- Analytically minded
- Experienced with Facebook Business Manager
- E-Commerce and Retail experience
- Google Analytics 360 experience highly regarded
- Formal education not essential
- Trading mentality - able to work at pace and under pressure during busy peak periods
- Ability to influence colleagues at all levels of the business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'