A new job opportunity has arisen for a Social Media and Content Editor to join Transport for London. This role is based in Stratford, for 3 months, and requires an urgent start.
The Social Media and Content Editor will be creating and editing digital content for the external website, social media, apps and email. This could be anything from making minor updates to the website through to creating a new organic social media campaign or creating a new section of content. You will have the opportunity to work on digital campaigns such as the launch of the Elizabeth line or a campaign to encourage behaviour change.
You will be an experienced Social Media and Content Editor who has extensive digital writing and editing experience, and who has used social media in a professional capacity. You must also demonstrate:
- A good understanding of user experience, including an understanding of how people interact with websites and web services
- Experience of working with business stakeholders to understand their customers' needs
- Experience of working with digital product managers and UX designers to develop or improve digital services
- Strong understanding of user centred design and online accessibility
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and content management e.g. RedDot, Photoshop, HTML, CXSocial and Email service provider platforms
- Social media publishing tools
- Experience of using analytics and other behaviour based evidence to influence stakeholders
- Excellent experience of creating and editing digital content for multiple channels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This role is urgent and requires someone who is immediately available, or on a short notice period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.