Social Media and Blogger Outreach Executive
- An exciting opportunity for a Blogger Outreach Executive to join an online fashion brand has become available - they are a leading supplier of wholesale fashion clothing to companies such as Boohoo, PLT and Missguided and have their own brand. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of outreach experience at a similar fast fashion business. Must be willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Work with team to create, plan and deliver the social media strategy to increase brand awareness, social engagement and traffic to the website.
- Maintain and update social media platforms with daily fresh new content, organising and coordinating all necessary visual assets.
- Research and connect with relevant new and existing bloggers and social media influencers.
- Work with the team to create social media partnerships with influential social media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat and Google+.
- Plan and execute collaborations with relevant influential bloggers.
- Create celebrity partnerships with upcoming celebs as potential commercial opportunities.
- Work with the team to develop new ideas and initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all of the platforms.
- Ensure all social media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Analyse and review all campaign activities and produce weekly and monthly reports to maximise the results.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have 2 years of Blogger Outreach / PR Marketing commercial experience.
- A strong digital and social media background with connections to influential Bloggers and Vloggers in the fashion sector.
- Understanding and knowledge of working within social media marketing across all key platforms.
- Must be creative minded and have strong interest in fashion.
- Good working knowledge using Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Facebook insights and social media marketing monitoring 3rd party tools.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'