Social Media Analytics Manager
Social Media Analytics Manager - £42,000 - Remote (UK) - Digital Agency
*Please note, this role is not a Social Media Manager role - you will not be managing social accounts, you will be working with clients to undertake research/analysis and deliver actionable insight back to them on their social campaign performance in the form of visualisations, dashboards and presentations.
Founded in Edinburgh, they work with incredible and globally-recognised clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry. Their work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
They’re a growing team of over 100 people - If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Why work here?
Modern Tech Stack
They use the latest tools, hardware and methodologies across their teams. They’re always on the lookout for new ways of working and ensure everyone is setup with enough hardware firepower to excel, Windows or Mac.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
They actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind they regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
They believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, they’re an international team with more than 125 people onboard and we’re looking for people with a passion for what they do - just be yourself!
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so we start our day between 9am and 10am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
- Co-leading a social media analytics team, producing performance reports and dashboards for multiple high-profile clients in the entertainment industry.
- Planning, briefing, reviewing and delivering social media performance reports and dashboards.
- Working with relevant Storm Ideas stakeholders, including account managers and account directors, to ensure reports meet their high standards for insights.
- Continuously improving team processes and efficiency while ensuring responsibilities trickle down.
- Communicating with clients on their reporting needs, interpreting complex requests to brief and delegate to the team.
- Presenting reports on client calls, and fielding questions.
- Line managing members of the analytics team.
- Experience leading a social media analytics team
- Experience working with multiple clients (ideally high profile)
- Ability to lead on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proved ability to grow and develop a team
- A comprehensive understanding of industry and social media landscape
- Excellent communication, both internally and with clients
- Experience with social networks’ native analytics tools, such as Meta Business Suite,
- YouTube Studio, TikTok Analytics
- Experience with 3rd party social analytics tools, such as Sprout Social and Sprinklr
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Looker Studio (formerly
- Google Data Studio) and Power BI
- Advanced Excel skills
- PowerPoint design skill is a plus
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the? very best with their job search.?
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'