Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Salary: Up to £32,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
Evolve Recruitment are currently seeking a Social Media Analyst to work for our established global Health and Beauty retailer in Central London. They are looking for someone with a genuine passion and understanding for data, specifically social. The successful candidate will be working within the Digital team.
- As the Social Media Analyst, you will support the Marketing, Digital and eCommerce departments in helping with analysis across the company's various online marketing channels
- As the Social Media Analyst, you will develop reporting and drive insight whilst gathering any social media data
- You will work alongside European brands and the senior Social Media team to deliver commercial growth of social insights, seeking out any opportunities
- You will aid in managing and optimising social tools for the company whilst analysing the results of the data and changing this accordingly
- As the Social Media analyst, it will be our responsibility to report on any topics and trends across various social media channels
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to use social listening tools (super user experience)
- Experience with: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
- Able to work with large data sets & databases with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with end-to-end social listening projects
- Understanding of the marketing/digital/social landscape
- A passion for data - someone who is keen to learn and improve our work and offering
If you feel that you have the relevant skills or experience for the Social Media Analyst position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.
- social media
- social media analyst
- social media executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'