Social Media Analyst - Leatherhead and Vauxhall - £22k - £26k DOE
**We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work for an up and coming insights organisation who are looking for their next talented Social Media Analyst to join their team***
*** This role is suitable for someone with 1-2 years experience as an analyst or a management consultant ideally with Social Media. You will need to be able to work in Leatherhead and Vauxhall (split week) ***
Within this role you will using social media listening tools to gain insights into your clients world! On a day to day you will be using a variety of tools to utilising online conversations and collect big data to analysis with the outcome of providing clients with key marketing solutions.
You will be working for a forward thinking organisation who knows where they are going and believe in inspiring everyone around them to go the extra mile because they rely on each other.
This role is best suited to someone who wants to become an expert within Social Media Insights as they will be within an organisation that always looks to challenge itself in new ways. Our client is looking for someone to take a creative approach and create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Use of Social Media listing tools
- Identify trends and themes through language, behaviour and sentiment.
- Gather social media data to develop business and brand insights.
- Design client presentations to present findings.
- Ensure all external material is up to standard.
- Support the team with deliverables.
- Strong marketing and promotional activities supporting the expansion ofthe organisation.
- Knowledge of a variety of Social Media Channels
- Analytical thinker
- Hands on Problem Solver
- Excellent Communicator
- Multilingual - Spanish, Italian, French, German or Swedish Desirable
- Relaxed Working environment
- Results only work environment (Flexi-hours)
- Training Budget!
- Free Gym
- Free Fruit & Veg
- Monthly Company Outings
Please get in touch ASAP as immediate interviews are available for a start ASAP!!!
- Social Media
- Consumer Insight