Are you an experience Social Media Analyst with an interest in global politics, international development and fragile states? Do you have cultural knowledge of middle eastern regions?
Simply speaking Arabic alone is not enough, first and foremost, you must be an experienced Social Media Analyst or Senior Social Media Analyst, with experience in analysing online media and the ins and outs of social media listening.
This role is with a data driven research consultancy who seek to reflect the thoughts, behaviours and actions of humans around the globe, using the online landscape.
- A background in strategic marketing comms, market research, digital marketing, consumer insights or similar
- Strong experience of social media listening and analysis
- Knowledge of data visualisation and using Tableau or a similar software tool
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (Vlookups, for example)
- Fluent/ good working knowledge of Arabic
This is a really really fascinating role, looking into fragile states and war zones and the gained insights typically inform executive decisions on policy and strategic communication development and you will be working with some well known public sector and international clients.
Get in touch today, because this will go very fast!
This role is offered on either a contract or temp to perm basis and is expected to last at least 3 months. Depending on your experience it will pay £28,000 - £50,000 pro rata.
Please note that only those with relevant experience and the right to work in the UK will receive a response.
- Social Media