Role: Social Media Analyst
Company: Global TV & Online Media
Location: London *Remote working during COVID-19*
Day Rate: £150 - £165 per day
Duration: 5 Months
IR35 Determination: Inside IR35 (via Umbrella)
CPS Group UK are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a household, global brand in Television and Digital Media for an enthusiastic and driven Social Media Executive to join their busy Media Network Marketing team.
You will be a up and coming digital and social expert, focused on building digital communities across key social platforms to grow reach and engagement with the aim to drive awareness and audience tune-in.
This role will support the development of digital and social strategies for high priority campaigns across UK & EMEA and play a part in the briefing of social content and creative approvals; whilst also being responsible for the effective planning and management of content across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for the UK.
* Solid Digital and Social Marketing Capabilities and Implementation Skills
* Excellent knowledge of digital and social platforms
* Confident reporting performance through native tools (Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, YouTube Studio) and third-party software (CMS knowledge)
* Strong communication and presentation skills (written & verbal English)
* Ability to build and manage excellent working relationships with key and senior stakeholders, as well as external agencies.
* Strong multi-tasker: highly organised with the ability to manage workloads and multiple projects simultaneously
Areas of Responsibility
- Support the development of regional digital and social strategies to increase reach and drive engagement on owned and earned platforms
- Contribute to the campaign planning process and timelines of priorities for high profile events (e.g., series launch)
- Execute and optimise social media strategy and campaign strategy for the UK
- monitoring performance to adapt to audience behaviour
- copy writing responsibility for key social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
Paid Media & Budget Management
- Support the Digital Manager in the use and management of social budgets, considering content performance
- Monitor performance of paid content
- Liaise with in-house performance team to implement spend on YouTube, providing video information and metadata to enhance performance
Reporting and Analysis
- Collaborate on Post Campaign Analysis reports, evaluating campaign performance
- Monitor and report on the day-to-day performance social platforms,
- Provide insights, context and recommendations to optimise content planning and creation objectives
For more information or immediate consideration for this opportunity, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on or email
- Social Media
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Analyst
- Social Media Lead
- Digital Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'