Social Media Advisor - Available Immediately
Leicester - Lutterworth
Up to £18,000 plus £100 a month extra if hit KPI's
** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AND ENQUIRIES VIA EMAIL, WEBCHAT AND SOCIAL MEDIA **
Core Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am - 7 pm - Saturday & Sunday 9 am - 5 pm (Only 1 in 3 weekends)
Due to a rapid growth, my client a UK leading house hold brand in Leicester are now seeking experienced and passionate Social Media Advisor to join their lively team.
Who we want…
- Someone with strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A person who is motivated to deliver the highest levels of customer service and is passionate about our brand.
- A person who is caring and understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Someone who is an ambassador for the client in regard to our customers.
- A person who loves teamwork and can drive good change.
- A person who has a natural flair and passion for Social Media
- Utilising Facebook, Twitter and Trustpilot - able to adapt their tone of voice depending on what platform is being used.
- Confident with grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Able to work on more than one digital platform at a time.
- Work to given deadlines and k.p.i.’s
- Experience within Social Media within a business is essential.
What you’ll do…
- Handle customer complaints or queries and create resolutions that meet customer and business needs via Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter and Trustpilot.
- Constantly search for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Capitalise on opportunities to drive high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Meet individual and departmental targets.
- Escalate any complex issues when appropriate to achieve the best possible outcome for the customer and the business.
- Share best practice with the business
- Be a part of a wider network.
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent competitive salary, plus bonus incentive, great company discounts, full in-house training and development program and fabulous employee perks. All this plus the chance to build a successful and rewarding career.
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Social Media