Our client is a highly renowned Harley Street cosmetic clinic with clients from all over the world, some from high profile backgrounds. They are looking to hire a Patient Coordinator to deliver exceptional customer service, manage patient record administration and the clinics social media accounts via Hootsuite.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years relevant experience and be able to demonstrate reliability, diligence and a high level of communication skills with advanced working knowledge of social media platforms on their CV. This role will be part of an experienced and friendly patient coordination and administration team.
The clinic gives you the opportunity work in shift patterns with the 11am to 8pm two days a week, 9am to 6pm three days a week and one shorter Saturday a month with the following Monday off.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients in a warm and welcoming mannner
- Taking payments and booking follow up appointments
- Checking and responding to enquiries
- General administration including: filing, photocopying, re-stocking and ordering stationary.
- Supporting the doctors and clinic staff with follow up administration and managing patient records
- Managing the clinics social media platforms via Hootsuite (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Writing, proof reading and adding information to the clinic’s website.
This is a full-time permanent role to start as soon as possible, so if this sounds like a role for you, please apply immediately.
- Communication Skills
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'