Our client, a very established international iGaming brand are recruiting for a Social Media Acquisition Executive to join their dynamic Gibraltar team.
In this role you will develop and manager social media acquisition execution across multiple channels (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other emerging channels). You will collaborate with the marketing and sport book teams to drive revenue and new customer acquisition (which will require setup, optimization, and analysis of multiple campaigns daily) whilst also building awareness, acquisition, and revenue.
Highly analytical, the candidate will apply a customer / data led approach to planning and product and work with the relevant teams to identify growth and product development opportunities for the business .
Your role as a Social Media Acquisition Executive will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media
- Manage briefs into design teams around the sporting calendar.
- Review campaign performance at a team level across multiple channels.
- Manage budgets and optimize return on investment.
- Work with compliance to develop out compliant campaigns.
- Optimizing campaigns based on performance & data insights.
- Create granular audience segments to target customers through all digital campaigns.
If this sounds like a role for you then you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in a Social Media role within the iGaming industry
- Facebook Ad Manager and other social media campaign planning
- Highly Analytical
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable
If you would like to apply for this unique and challenging role then please send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment in Gibraltar!
- social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'