DO YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN CARS? THEN THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Please only apply if you are knowledgeable about cars as this will be the primary account you'll be working on and the client will expect you to know what you're talking about!
Our client is a the UK's first social media agency, who have proved that with their social media marketing offering, they have the ability to combine the power of social media with social data, to maximise ROI.
Working with clients across travel, finance, retail and many more, they are looking for a Social Media Account Manager to work in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment, where you will be responsible for a new key client across social media channels globally.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- liaising with the client
- strategic support
- overseeing social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- crisis management
- producing regular reports and insights to reach client KPI's
In order to apply for the role, you must meet the following requirements:
- active interest in cars
- 2 years' plus experience in social media account management
- knowledge and use of Sprinklr, Social Elephants, Conversocial or similar
- experience in analysing data, developing insights and research reports