Social Media Account Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre
My client is a leading social media marketing company in Central Manchester. They work with a number of prestigious clients directly and also run a white label service on behalf of several marketing agencies who don’t specialise in Social Media - and need an expert.
Under their roof you'll find advertising, email marketing, social media, content, branding and lead generation - built in a way which is Small, Beautiful and Powerful.
They are located in the trendy, up-and-coming Northern Quarter of the city, in offices boasting a fun, friendly and inspiring atmosphere - with wonderful facilities, including a bar, hot drinks on tap - and unlimited venues for you to choose for your daily lunch and snacks.
Currently looking for a new Account Manager to head up several of their Social Media accounts, and assist the company with expansion - there are unlimited progression opportunities for the right individual.
Joining this owner-managed business, I am searching for a candidate who is looking to join a company, which will listen to ideas, nurture, support, develop, and train. Candidates joining at this time will be both influential and essential to the growth of the company.
Ideal for someone with a detailed interestin social media and an eye for detail.
What you'll be doing as the Social Media Account Manager:
- Developing a social media marketing strategy for clients and their in-house brands
- Planning social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Using Hootsuite to manage accounts
- Uploading blogs and metadata
- Managing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Setting up social media accounts for clients
- Generating reports and using results to enhance client campaigns
- Looking after social media accounts for the company's brands, including creating, monitoring, and reporting on in-house campaigns
- Liaising with clients and general account management (setting up payments, attending conference calls, offering expertise in other areas of marketing, where appropriate)
What they are looking for in the successful Social Media Account Manager:
- A strong academic background, with Social Media / Marketing or English Language / Literature qualifications. (Degree level is prioritised)
- Great team player who is willing to get involved, yet take responsibility and ownership