Social Media Account Assistant - Agency
A Social Media Account Assistant is needed to join an established PR and Marketing Communications Agency in South West London (Near Mortlake). Supporting the Digital Comms team you will provide key input across social media and digital marketing campaigns (both in-house and for clients).
Established for over 20 years this leading agency run thought provoking public relations campaigns for the UK construction and manufacturing industries. With services that span content marketing, media relations, social media, events, sponsorship and more, this top agency are populated by a team of industry heavyweights who work on big campaigns and achieve big results.
Joining as a Social Media Account Assistant you will use a combination of excellent copywriting skills, a passion for social media, creativity and high attention to detail to support Digital Managers and the wider marketing teams. Whether you are creating and scheduling social media content, managing communities, producing monthly reports or co-ordinating with clients it will be your passion for social media and marketing that will contribute towards compelling campaigns.
To qualify… Whether you call yourself a Social Media Assistant / Content Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Exec / Social Media Executive / Marketing Graduate or similar, we don't mind, you just need a CV which demonstrates:
- Experience/Qualifications in Content Creation, Social Media, Marketing, PR or Journalism;
- A degree level education (within a relevant subject);
- Creativity - Expect to brainstorm ideas;
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others);
- A smart outlook including the ability to present your ideas;
- A curious approach - you must possess the desire to learn new skills, research ideas and discover the latest trends.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Exec / Content Marketing Exec / Marketing Graduate (or similar) to learn from a team of industry heavyweights, gaining new skills within a rapidly expanding organisation.
- Social Media Account Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job