A well-established regional firm is looking for a Property Paralegal to help their Social Housing Team new office in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Over the past 10 years they have built a practice based on offering the best advice that has resulted in repeat business from clients in the public, private and third sector. As a result their portfolio of client now includes many NHS organisations, numerous housing associations and a large amount of private sector companies.
Currently they have a strong department and infrastructure in place and are now seeking an individual with a proven track record and experience to help the team drive the department forward.
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a busy team on a wide range of property matters, predominantly focused on sales for their Housing Association clients (shared ownership, re-sale price covenant, outright sales, and land disposals).
- Within the department you will find a well-structured and highly co-ordinated team that works closely together is well managed and information is shared freely between everyone.
- Additional tasks will include supporting the partners in the team in relation to acquisition from developers (completion statements, liaising about completion dates, priority searches etc.) and supporting the team on security work (reviewing searches, reviewing titles, assisting in preparing disclosures for certificates of title)
- You will have access to a large number of major public bodies and housing associations.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous property experience dealing with sales work
- You will be joining an extremely supportive team therefore although, previous Social Housing experience is not essential for this role, an interest in Social Housing would be a real advantage.
- You will have a strong desire to get involved in day one in the department and really hit the ground running.
- Ideally our client is looking for somebody with 6 months+ in a residential or commercial property legal background .
- You should have a strong academic background to excel in this role.
- A highly competitive package.
- Really positive and friendly environment to work within.
- Fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and prove what you are capable of.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal Team. To hear about the other opportunities we have on then please visit our website. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
- Commercial Property
- West Yorkshire
- Housing/Housing Association
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job