We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
The Trust team are looking to recruit a Social Housing and Trust Officer to join their team to administer and maintain the Facilities held in Trust.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
Security Trustee property database
- Monitoring and maintaining the Security Trustee property database
- Quarterly Property Reconciliations with over 300 RSL’s
- New Property Charging for over 30 Financial Institutions
- Updating the database with changes
- Maintaining the Valuation reporting tool
- Reconciling Valuation Reports in accordance with the Loan Documentation
- Agreeing details with Valuers and RSL and upload final data
Trustee Admin correspondence system
- Maintaining the Trustee Admin correspondence system
- Reviewing and assign the mail coming into the Team when required
- Processing requests according to Facility requirements
- Ensuring Targets and Deadlines are being met
- Reviewing and comment on charging; Facility and Trustee documents
- Processing the necessary files in accordance with Solicitor requirements
- Ensuring information is captured on internal systems
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Managing effective communications with internal and external clients with includes corresponding with various entities including Banks, Lawyers, Investors, Valuers and RSL’s
- General Administration and ad hoc work as required by the business
What we are looking for:
You will be from a Social Housing Experience background, you must have Intermediate Level IT skills and software packages including first- hand involvement of Excel and Word. You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with flexibility to juggle a range of different tasks including working extra hours to meet deadlines. It is essential that you are confident in dealing with people at all levels and able to build and maintain good relationships in a team environment. It is important that you are able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision, as well as solid organising, prioritisation and time management skills.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job