Our Client based in Newcastle are looking for a Social and Digital Media Apprentices to join their forever growing team.
Key responsibilities would include:
• Assist with the tracking of conversion rates and data analytics
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Support with the creation and upload copy and images for websites
• Measure, and evaluate performance of campaigns
• Review new technologies and new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile and social media
• Maintain marketing databases and assist internal teams with lead generation activities
• Collaborate with internal teams to agree and assist with the creation of landing pages and case studies
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Work with the wider Learning Services Marketing Team to ensure that workload demands are being met and ensure effective project collaboration
• Undertake such other duties compatible with the post as may be required to support the business.
This apprenticeship will suite if you are recent school/college leaver or a young individual looking for a change of employment. Due to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12 month course with the possibility to move on afterwards to a full time position within the company.
- Administrative Support
- Social Media
- Product Promotion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job