Social Care Workers - Yell & Unst
The North Isles Care Services are currently recruiting for Social Care Workers to join their existing staff team in Yell & Unst.
Isleshavn Care Services, Yell: established posts up to 22 hours per week available for night duty and up to 35 hours per week available for Care at Home and day service.
Nordalea Care Services, Unst: established posts up to 24 hours per week available for Care at Home and up to 10 hours per week available for flexible working across the service.
The successful applicant(s) will become members of the care team, working to provide a high standard of social and personal care, supporting people who live in their own homes within the community and the care centres.
The rota provides a structured working day for Social Care Workers by introducing a six week rolling rota with fixed early or late shifts, and this can include weekend working.
Working within the Social Care Sector can bring great satisfaction for both staff and customers and we are pleased to be recruiting. The successful applicant(s) will receive a comprehensive induction, and will also be provided with all appropriate/necessary training.
So, if you are interested in working with people in a care setting, the Care Service would welcome your application.
If you would like to find out more about joining the North Isles Care Services then please contact Graham Stiles, Team Leader, on /5722.Additional Information
- The grade of this post is F/G
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0846 per hour
- This post is career graded - your salary and career progression will depend on your experience and qualifications
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- The successful candidate will have to complete registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within 6 months of the agreed start date
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'