JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: SOCIAL CARE WORKER
JOB TITLE: SOCIAL CARE WORKER
SALARY: £16,600.00 p/a
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7 to include sleep ins- Full time, Part Time and job sharing opportunities available
THE COMPANY: Our client is a registered care and support charity that offers services to just over 6000 people within the Midlands. These services include supporting people within registered care, domiciliary care, people with learning difficulties, those with mental health issues, young people at risk, older people, BME groups, people at risk of being homeless and those fleeing domestic abuse.
THE ROLE: Our client is seeking Social Care Workers who would like to develop their career in supporting adults with complex needs to appoint to their 10 bedded Registered Care Home in Oswestry.
The service provides support to adults with both learning and physical disabilities who require support in all aspects of their daily living needs. This will include personal care, meal preparation, shopping, social activities and supporting the individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- A caring individual
- Qualified to NVQ/QCF Level 2 in a health and social care related subject
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- Committed to maintaining a high standard of care
- Able to work in the Oswestry area
- Experienced in care
- Confident in lone working
- Good general IT skills
Key Responsibilities of the Home First Support Worker to include:-
- Personal care
- Assisting with social activities
- Meal preparation
- Household chores
- Assisting with medication
- Assisting people to live as independently as possible
- To support people when in crisis, and to avoid crisis
In return, we can offer you:
- 34 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Birthday leave
- Flexible working
- New Home Leave
- Career development opportunities
- Work place pension scheme
Does this sound like you? To apply for the role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'