Social Care Trainer
Salary £22,000 + £3,000 Car allowance
Location - Between Huddersfield and Nottingham
Our client is a Fantastic forward thinking tech Domiciliary home care company that is looking to appoint a social care Trainer , have you trained care staff before ? are you looking to join one of the best home care companies in the UK with excellent benefits included ? if yes then please apply immediately today !
- Carrying out training needs assessment interviews with staff
- Carrying out spot checks as a means of identifying training needs
- Liaising with the branch management teams in organising staff attendance at training courses
- Delivering 'Skills for Care' induction, 'Safe Moving and Positioning' and other training courses in the branch
- Delivering refresher training in line with Skills for Care requirements
- Supporting new staff with the management and oversight of the successful completion of the Care Certificates
- Arranging training courses with suitably qualified and approved external training providers as necessary
- Maintaining accurate and up to date training records
- To conform to the UKHCA Code of Professional Conduct in relation to the operation of the Home Care Service
- Keeping own training in relevant areas up to date
In this role, you’ll support the training and development of the business. You’ll be responsible for making sure our people have everything they need to do their very best work.
- Have experience in adult social care
- PTLLS Qualification or equivalent
- Be friendly and professional, demonstrating caring values leading by example
- Be flexible in meeting the needs of the business
- A full driving licence, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
- You will be required to cover the training needs of the Meltham (nr Huddersfield) branch and East Bridgford (nr Nottingham) branch. You may also be required to cover other branches in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday day leave
- Monthly Socials
- Flexible working environment
- Two working from home days per month
- Become part of a dynamic and evolving company and team
- Train the Trainer
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'